EPS 3D panel machine, foam EPS Sandwich panel machine, sanwich panel line, sandwich panel making machine, insulated panel machine
3D Wire Mesh Block Panel Machine
Bevel inserting combination jointing machine is the main machine on the production line, which adopts PLC touching screen controlling system, pneumatically actuated or stepping electromotor as drive, through the equipment's automatic bevel inserting and cut off, strict position jointing of the bevel inserting thread and flat net to realize the production of the steel wired net rack polystyrene sandwich panel.
This production line is of high automatic manufacturing level and productive efficiency, low jointing omitting rate, stronger and more even solder joint strength, smooth quality of products and low cost.
3D panel adopts 3dimension spatial steel wire mesh frame as the framework, antiflaming polystyrene (EPS) foam panel as heat protective core layer. External layer of the wall building material is sprayed with the pea gravel concrete or slush.
EPS Machine Main Features:
1. EPS machinery With PLC and touch screen to control machine's whole, cycle, including opening mold, closing mold filling, steaming, stabilizing, Vacuum cooling and ejecting.
2. Made with excellent profile steel, through heating process to improve sturdiness, machine can bear high expansion force.
3. With efficient vacuum system for faster steaming and cooling, improve productivity and ensure even density of outer inner block.
4. Adopt advanced block making technology to produce high-density and low-density foam blocks, ensuring even density of outer block.
5. The surface of mold cavity is painted with Teflon, which easies block demoulding and beautifies surface of blocks. Automatically weighing post mold blocks.
6. Electronic weighing scale is equipped on block exit line for a EPS Block Molding Machine
Rated electrical power
|Input voltage||AV380V 50Hz|
|Air source allocation||3 cubic meter/min 0.6MPa|
|Applicable range||Core panel thickness||50mm-100mm|
|Truss wire configuration||Single or double sided mesh, different densities of truss wires|
|Production standard||Standard sandwich panel||length||3000mm|
|Nonstandard sandwich panel||The length according to your requirement ≤6000mm|
|Material characteristics||Welded wire material||2.0-3.0mm cold-drawing low-carbon steel wire|
|Core panel material||Anti-flaming EPS board & XPS board|
|Grid space of mesh||52mm*50mm(A-model) / |
|Lacking welding rate||≤5%|
|Welding strength||Single point≥330N|